9/23/2015

Blog Post #3 - Unit 5 (Geoturism)

I am so sorry for posting this late! I posted it on the blog for my Tuesday class, and I didn't realize I forgot to also post it on the blog for this class until just now.

For this post, see textbook pages 109-114. You will write a short cause-effect essay focused on the possible effects of geotourism for a particular tourist destination. You can choose to focus on a destination in Korea, or any other part of the world. Think about what ways geotourism might change this destination. These changes can be positive and/or negative changes. Try to include some of the language for writing about cause-effect relationships (If..., (then)...). Think creatively, and as always, let me know if you have any questions. Good luck!

Posts should be before class on 9/23. However, since I made a mistake and failed to get this note posted earlier, I will not count your posts late if you get them in by later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment